Tuesday, February 22, 2011

KANNAWIDAN FESTIVAL

Kannawidan festival???

I’m honest to admit that it was something new for me. That’s why when Ma’am gave an activity about it which is to write an essay. Out of the blue I found myself feel liked hanging. How can I write something about it if I don’t even know what really it is? But that wasn’t bothering me and here is the product of that confusion at first.

ILOCOS SUR ROCKS!

This festival is one of the most awaited event here in Ilocos and even here in Vigan. When the said event has come, everyone was wearing their smiles. All of their negative feelings were vanished. This celebration is not just about over-flowing foods, expensive things and countless number of visitors. It is about how you remember the one who is being praised for your festive and for us to be still united and to keep a good relationship with others.

Next time, I would go and explore more about this Kannawidan Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment